The MBA/MCA colleges in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka with moderate fee structure will accept KMAT 2019 score as admission criteria for All India Candidates and Karnataka Domicile candidates for admission to their flagship MBA/PGDM/MCA programmes in 2019.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2019 will be conducted by KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association) for admission to 189+ AICTE approved/ University affiliated Management Institutes in Bangalore and Karnataka. KMAT 2019 is an All India exam that will be held in more than 10 cities in Bangalore and Karnataka and across the country. KMAT 2019 is open to candidates from all parts of India and Abroad.
KPPGCA opens KMAT exam registration for all the candidates across the country, irrespective of their domicile state. Now the candidates from across the country will be considered for admission to MBA/MCA 2019 in more than 189+ B-schools located in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka state.
KMAT 2019 Test will have a time duration of 2 hours. It will be a paper-pencil based test. KPPGCA believes that single testing session with same difficulty level will provide level playing field to all the test takers without any discrimination.
Key features of KMAT 2019 :
- Open to All India Candidates : Candidates from any part of India who meet the eligibility criteria can take this test in all parts of India.
- Gateway to Karnataka : Silicon Valley of India and No 1 Destination for MBA/PGDM/MCA with very vibrant Job market.
- Easy and affordable exam : application process with sharing of KMAT scores with selected B-schools of your choice/scores.
- Ease of test-taking : in conventional Paper-Pencil mode in a city near you.
- Last Opportunity : KMAT is last common entrance exam for MBA/PGDM Admissions 2019. Apply to get 1-year advantage.